Pride Center of Vermont Legal Clinic
The Pride Center of Vermont (PCVT) Legal Clinic provides one-time legal advice about your rights and responsibilities, advice on your options for dealing with legal issues, and information about how the legal system works so you know what to expect.
Legal issues addressed at the clinic
- Name/gender marker changes
- Landlord/Tenant and Real Estate
- Second Parent Adoption
- Known Sperm Donor Contracts
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities (custody) modifications
- Relief from Abuse petitions
- Estate Planning
Legal Clinic Information
The Legal Clinic will be open [meets] on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 6-8 pm.
Held at Pride Center of Vermont, 255 South Champlain St. #12, Burlington, VT 05401
Free to everyone
Call Jenna at PCVT for an appointment 802-860-7812. Walk-ins are accepted, however, there is no guarantee a lawyer will be available.